C Beam Suspension
C beam suspension The torsion beam suspension. The torsion beam suspension is a kind of automobile rear suspension type, through a torsion beam to balance the left and right wheels bounce up and down, to reduce the shaking of the vehicle, keep the vehicle stable, although some manufacturers...
C beam suspension
The torsion beam suspension. It is a kind of automobile rear suspension type, through a torsion beam to balance the left and right wheels bounce up and down to reduce the shaking of the vehicle, and keep the vehicle stable. Although some manufacturers claim that their car is equipped with a torsion beam semi independent suspension, the torque a beam may be not an independent suspension. We offer a series of advanced production and testing equipment, first-class conditions vacuum such as electron beam welding, welding robot, CNC machining center, electrostatic spraying, ultrasonic flaw detector, three coordinate measuring instrument to produce advanced products.
The entire range of Double Axle Mechanical Suspension is available in definite configurations as the specific designs or samples provided by the client.
1. Specially processed one quality low alloy steel axle tube, it has a lot of advantages such as large bearing capacity, long service life, light weight and excellent performance.
2. Adopting to intermediate frequency quenching, this bearing place has strong anti-fatigue ability.
3. The high precision brake system makes the braking performance more stable.
4. "Q" type heavy brake, quipped with powerful return spring.
1. Wear-resistance and long service life.
2. High performance asbestos free brake friction plate, good braking performance,
3. Safety is guaranteed due to camshaft with special seals.